As an experiment, I think this document is fine to move forward with.

One minor point, though.  In Section 9. "Security Considerations", third
paragraph, it states in part:

"""
   The MTA must deliver the message as-is, or encrypt the message before
   delivering.
"""

That reads as contradictory, and given the nature of this document, I
suspect that the "must" is supposed to be a "might" or "should".

- m&m

Matt Miller
Cisco Systems, Inc.