> Also, from the engineering point of view, I would be quite interested to
> see darcs using SMP -- perhaps as some research prototype as a proof of
> concept motivating future hacking. It's been quite interesting to read
> the post here: http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/blog/2007/11

Sure... although for the next release I'd personally prefer to see our
attention focused on the boring stuff, staring at profiled darcs
output, for example.

Speaking of which, I remember seeing some profiler output for darcs.
Can the person who did that send a darcs patch which enables
profiling?  See the --enable-hpc stuff for inspiration. [of course, if
anybody else wants to take this on...]

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9