Am 05.03.2018 um 10:19 schrieb Ben Franksen:
> Am 05.03.2018 um 03:40 schrieb Evan Laforge:
>> Record changes in darcs 2.12.5, then say yes to "add a long comment"
>> where EDITOR=vim.  Now ^Z out of vim, and then fg back.  At that
>> point, vim is in command mode, but any keys just appear literally on
>> the screen, so there's no way to save or quit or do anything.  The
>> only way out is to kill vim from another terminal, at which point
>> darcs finishes the record (I guess it doesn't mind that vim return
>> nonzero?).

I have just tried this and in fact when I resume the edit all the escape
sequences are printed literally. However, the editor does react to them:
I can quit using ":q" and the garbage on the screen isn't actually put
in the log. Still a bug which I intend to fix, see
http://bugs.darcs.net/issue2572.

Cheers
Ben