Am 17.11.2016 um 01:54 schrieb Edgardo Hoszowski:

I've done some quick testing:

-circle

shift adjusts the feather anywhere
control adjusts the opacity anywhere
no key adjusts the size on the shape and the feather on the feather, I
think it will be better to adjust the size with the mouse anywhere on
the shape

Currently I don't want to change that. Many people got used to adjusting the feather size this way and I don't see a need to puzzle them.

-ellipse

same as circle, even when on a node

-path

same as circle, but when on a node or segment the zoom is updated
instead of the size, opacity or feather (I mean, instead of adjusting
the shape the image is zoomed)

I'll have a closer look. At least a zoom change is not prone to damage anything in the image :)

-brush

I don't use it much, so maybe I just don't understand how it works, but
if it can follow the same logic as the others shapes it would be great.
Right now it sems that with no keys it adjusts the size+feather if the
mouse is on the feather, if on a segment it adjusts the size but the
feather is reduced. It also seems that the step to adjust the size is
different that the one for the circle and ellipse.
When adding a new brush no keys adjusts the size and keeps the feather
the same. Shift adjusts the size but the feather changes, to be more
exact, the outside circle remains the same, and that has the effect of
change the size of the feather.

Instead of size and feather we have size and hardness in brush strokes. So they are a bit different from the other shapes.

Ulrich

sorry about my english, if this isn't clear feel free to ask and I'll
try to explain it better.

    Ulrich