On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 9:59 PM, Uwe Müssel <uwe_mues...@web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
Hi, current rawspeed maintainer here.

> I've started to adapt the code for decoding fuji compressed raw files from
> libraw/rawtherapee to darktable. You can find the code on github
> https://github.com/muessel/darktable in the branch fuji_decompress.
Cool.

A few notes:
1. You are working on a completely wrong base.
    It should be git develop branch of repo
https://github.com/darktable-org/rawspeed
2. The copyright header is obviously completely wrong in FujiDecompressor.
3. There has been substantial cleanup of rawspeed, and thus, such code
(FujiDecompressor)
    would need to be rather seriously rewritten, before i would
consider merging it.

> It is currently working with raw files from my Fujifilm X-T2.
Nice!

It would be *much* better to have more direct line of communication,
i can be found in IRC in #darktable channel on Freenode.

> The algorithm depends on the CFA of the sensor which seems not to be set in
> the RawImage object at the stage of decoding the raw file. So I've
> implemented a hard coded version into the FujiDecompressor. My question is,
> is it possible to get the CFA from the camera.xml during or before  decoding
> the raw file?
Yes, basically add this:

const Camera* cam = meta->getCamera(id.make, id.model, "");
if (!cam)
  ThrowRDE("Couldn't find camera");
mRaw->cfa = cam->cfa;

Somewhere in the beginning.