Ok I was able to log to redmine.darktable.org etc. but don't know what to do then and how to attach my file (26Mb)...

Le 31/07/2017 à 17:07, Roman Lebedev a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Laurent Latxague <bert...@free.fr <mailto:bert...@free.fr>> wrote:

    I'm currently using DT 2.2.5, and the compressed DNG + the JPEG
    associated files are directly copied from the SD card to the computer.

    I first imagined those files corrupted in one way or another, but
    RawTherapee on the other hand is indeed able to open them...

Aha, interesting, https://redmine.darktable.org/projects/darktable/issues/new + attach one of such images...

    What's the reason for the low quality thumbnails BTW ?

Well, they are thumbnails, *thumb* *nails*, very small, pretty fast :)