Hi,

Yes, I remember this option in the pref pane, unfortunately whatever it is checked or not the problem remains... To be sure I quit DT and reloaded the files (to avoid the possible presence of a cached file) but there was no improvement.

This is indeed annoying since in my workflow I like to use the Z key in the lightable from the thumbnails to quickly check if the picture is ok or not. Now I'm compelled to copy the jpeg files too from the camera and check their quality instead, as a temporary solution...