Hello All,
I'm running a local build of the current master on Fedora 26. Noise profiles exist for my cameras. I use the denoise (profiled) and dt reports "found match for ISO 800" or similar, and it works well, but sometimes when going back to look again at images already PP'd the quality of the image is poor and denoise (profiled) is saying "generic poissonian", and the camera profiles are no accessible. If I kill dt and restart, all is OK again until some (random) time later when it reverts again. Not a lot of helpful detail here I know, and any suggestions as what I might do to provide more useful info appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell