Hi,

this technic aims at solving all kinds of blurs (static and motion
blurs). The most challenging configuration is when the blur is not
uniform along the image. I fear that applying geometric corrections
before deblurring could modify the spatial distribution of the blur in
the corners and lead to some inconsistencies in the solution.

However, I'm working on a masked implementation which would take only a
relevant portion (512×512 px) of the image as an input for performance
purposes, so at the end, the order of applyance of the modules might not
make a difference.

*Aurélien PIERRE*
aurelienpierre.com <http://aurelienpierre.com>