Hi !

The algorithm I have implemented so far is
http://www.cvg.unibe.ch/dperrone/tvdb/index.html which cites the article
you mention in its references.

However, I don't like the way your article plays because the algorithm
adds a bilateral filter to avoid ringing at the last step which is kind
of a cheat.

Currently, I'm working on a 2015 paper from the same authors which seems
to give state-of-art results :
http://www.cvg.unibe.ch/dperrone/logtv/index.html. It's basically a
refinement over the previous one (using log of Total Variation instead
of Total Variation as a regularization).

*Aurélien PIERRE*
aurelienpierre.com <http://aurelienpierre.com>