Ok, I'm hoping for a compact version as the font is a bit to big for
my taste. Overall the GUI looks a bit "flatter" which is a modern
design approach, I suppose. It will need some getting used to, but
it's a step in the right direction.

BUT: somehow the buttons in the attached image got even smaller :D

BR
Matej