Things look correct in dt if I reduce my font size to 9 but that makes my desktop font size very small. I would have assumed that there would be a size correlation between the desktop font sizes and those on dt.

Is there some other setting that can adjust the dt font size?

David

On 2019-04-14 4:29 p.m., Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [04-14-19 19:13]:
I am running Manjaro with the XFCE desktop. I have now increased the width
of my side panels to 340, changed the screen dpi and reduced my desktop font
size but still am having problems to see the full length of menu items. I am
using the default Gnome theme if that has any bearing on the problem.

Some of the fonts appear to be responding to change but some fonts appear to
in Bold and do not change.

Can somebody with an XFCE desktop please advise the font name and setup that
works with the new GUI.

David