Few days ago I learned that a rule exists among the darktable developers that says that in darktablel everything is written in lower case (see comments in pull request #3694).

The rule has been taken into account for most translations, but not for all.
For the purpose of standardization, I would like to inform the translators about the rule.
In addition, a review of the translations should be done and reworked according to the rule.

I will update the German translation accordingly in the next few days.

Best regards
Pierre Metzner