Hi,

FWIW, this "rule" doesn't work nearly as well for all languages as for
English (and even there it's arguable practice).
E.g. since all nouns in German should be capitalized according to language
authorities, wouldn't using all-lowercase in dt effectively make the German
translation incorrect?

Best regards,
Mihkel Tõnnov

<openhab....@web.de>, 11. detsember 2019 kell 12:06: