Hello Pascal,

Referring to your comment that the /rule is under discussion./

As a non-native English speaker, I would vote against the rule.  I also think
users with
English as their native language find it strange if everything is written in
small letters
(don't the dt developers know the spelling rules?).
If the rule is overturned, I would be willing to update the English part.

Referring to you comment "/We cannot impose a style for all languages/":
I think that the most important points to consider should be summarized and
documented. So there is currently still optimization potential for the writing
of some
words within darktable e.g. split toning see PR # 3694. A glossary would help
here.

One additional question to all developers/translator:
During the translation (including the manual) I was looking how other projects
handle it.
Often there are small teams behind the translations who have also worked out a
set of
rules for the translation.
How is this handled in darktable?
According to which guidelines do the translators, including the translators of
the manual,
work?
Feedback are welcome!

Regards,