On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 16:53:09 +0200, Matthieu Moy
<matthieu....@grenoble-inp.fr> wrote :

> Hi,
>
> I have the same issue. On some pictures, Rec2020 + neutral base curve
> is OK, but in many cases I also find it far too redish. Rec709 RGB
> gives better results IMO.
>
> I tried this tutorial to get a color profile directly from Nikon:
>
>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1nS3URVSYA
>
> Unfortunately, darktalbe is not able to open the generated .icm files
> (unsupported input profile has been replaced by linear Rec709 RGB).
> Anybody got this working for a D7200?
>
> I ended up making a "color balance" preset, manually, by
> trial-and-error
> + comparison between dt's output and the in-camera's JPEG on a few
> images:
>
> Lift:
> Red, Green, Blue: -0.01
>
> Gamma:
> Green: -0.01
> Blue: 0.02
>
> Gain:
> Green: -0.01
> Blue: 0.02
>
> I still need to play a bit more with it, but it seems like a sane
> default for D7200.

Hello,

Please see the thread about Nikon and Darktable there:
https://www.mail-archive.com/darktable-user@lists.darktable.org/msg00805.html

I also gave up the Rec2020 trick when I saw the red shift in some
pictures (I miss it the first time).

I managed to get quite good result with my D7200 with the Nikon input
color profile for D7100 given in this thread.
Unfortunately I also had the same problem as you when I tried to
generated my input color profile (see the thread).

Can you generate and upload a .dtstyle that give you good result ?
I tried applying the color balance you gave, but the result is quite
incorrect (perhaps are you using other base curve or something).

Regards,