A quick question before I submit a file. I have owned a D70 and P7000 in the
past, unfortunately I no longer have them so I can’t generate new samples. I
always shoot in the uncompressed/highest bit depth RAW format. I can’t remember
if either of those cameras supported compressed RAW (I’m 99% sure neither
supported anything more than 12-bit RAW but I got rid of both more than 5 years
ago) so will it be OK if I just supplied what I have even if it’s not
everything the camera can do?

Thanks!

Leander