On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 07:52:45 -0800
darkta...@911networks.com wrote:

>>I exported a new image full resolution on 2.2.1 and compared to an
>>old one that was exported on 2.0.4 (same RAW) and see no difference
>>at all. however I have seen different blending modes with watermask
>>to affect the appearance (some times saddle) not exactly as I
>>thought it would be.
>
>I did some export at 0/0 aka 100% and it was sharper. It looks like
>it has something to do with the downsizing

Further info.

Here is a screen of 3 different ways of downscaling:
http://i.imgur.com/VJIuWeR.png

* Left: DT 2.2.1 export full size and shrink with convert/imagemagik
* center: DT 2.2.1 export full size and shrink with mogrify/imagemagik
* right: DT 2.2.1 export 900, 100% quality

It's something to do with DT downscaling on the export.

DT is well known for always having multiple ways of doing the same
thing. Is there a way of choosing/testing different modes of
export/downscaling?

Like I said before, something has changed with 2.2.1, the downscaling
was better in 2.0.7

--
sknahT

vyS