Hello,

If I'm allowed, let me add... You *must*

- remove the 1st line

- remove everything following "lensfun" but the closing ">"

- replace every double linefeed (\n\n) with a single one

- be aware that your lens isn't the last in the file, or it will be ignored.

That said, I am very happy my Nikkon 70-200 vrII can now be corrected !

Maybe will I be able to work on my 500 Reflex, but I first need to print a A3
target with straight lines, not distorted !

Regards,

J.-Luc