One point I forgot to make: this is from the point of view of someone
using the TV as a PC monitor. The calibration is only valid when the
TV is connected to the PC, because all the profiles are applied on the
graphic card and the operating system. If one needs to calibrate the
TV for independent use, then it is a completely different problem
(that probably requieres different software more than a different
probe).
Regards,
Guillermo