On vendredi 4 août 2017 14:31:12 CEST Marcial wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use quite a lot the rules to exclude or include the collected images.
> I can choose among a lot of criteria, but I miss the option of doing it
> attending to the exposure time. Is it possible and I am missing it, or
> it's just not feasible? If that's the case, I would like to suggest that
> it could be implemented, as it would be very useful.

While such an option might be very useful to *you*, I've literally never felt
the need to filter on exposure time (look up the exposure time for a given
image, yes, selecting images based on exposure time, no).

So for now, I 'd be a bit careful in saying that it would be an option that's
"very useful" for a significant number of users (of course, if a developer
feels it's a useful option, '1' becomes a significant number of users).