The existing collection options for ISO, aperture, etc., have always been
completely useless to me because the form of a Darktable collection query
effectively restricts these options to queries on exact values -- one
cannot make queries such as "ISO greater than 400."

I assume there is no straightforward way of establishing the same kind of
scripting structure for collection options as exists now for lighttable
modules? This would certainly make it easier to support collection options
that have limited use cases, without having to overpopulate the list in
everyone's collection module.

--
August Schwerdfeger
aug...@schwerdfeger.name