Hi,

Am So 03 Sep 2017 12:55:46 CEST
schrieb Brune Wayce <brune.wa...@gmail.com>:

>> Is someone using already NVidia proprietary driver on debian testing?
> Is a problematic installation?

I'm using the NVidia driver on Debian testing with a 750Ti, just checked
my mail archive:

Initially I had some issues. In 2014, darktable 1.4 was referencing a
different library version than NVidia provided. This got fixed in
darktable 1.6, AFAIK. Then in early 2016 I had a permissions problem
of apparmor, this got also fixed. Since then, stuff just works.

Installation should be easy, just choose the nvidia-* packages in your
package manager, install them.

> And with the various 1050ti (zotac, msi, gigabyte, palit... ) is
> there a card better than the others regarding the use with Linux,
> debian and darktable...?

Don't know... Somebody said it already: if possible, choose a card with
a lot of fast memory. The 1050ti cards I have seen all seem to have 4GB
of GDDR5, this sound finde.

Cheers
Michael

--