Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. Dezember 2017 um 07:38 Uhr
Von: "Remco Viëtor" <remco.vie...@wanadoo.fr>
An: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: [darktable-user] Nvidia graphic card replacement
On mercredi 6 décembre 2017 07:22:18 CET Michael Fritze wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> please note that "Ti" versions are faster. With only 2D fans should be off.
>
> Passmark says 720 points for your old card, 3250 for a 1050 Ti, 2768 for a
> 1050 non-Ti: https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/directCompute.html
>
> So faster anyway :-)

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=darktable-opencl-gpu&num=1
might be interesting as well. And there the 1050(TI) doesn't do that well,
you'd have to go to at least a 1060 (which I did, and it works very well, even
things like equalizer or profiled denoise are virtually instantanous)

Remco