Hi Micha,

I have a 1050 Ti with 4GB of RAM, that's in a system with:
- cpu: ryzen 7 1700
- motherboard: X370 chipset (Gigabyte AX370-Gaming K7)
- RAM: 2 stickcs of 16GB DDR4 2400MHz (Crucial Ballistix Sport LT)

And Darktable works fine for me, although I never used a 1060 here so I
don't have a context to compare. If point me to where the test image is I
can run the benchmarks.

~ Ariel