Roman,  .... after more thought, not totally convinced by your response.
If my patch covered a larger portion of the sky I should have been able
to get 3 clearly different results from max/min/mean. This shows
correctly in the saved information where the colors and data are
correctly represented. At no time does 'green' become part of the result.

David