I have tried all sorts of locales including LC_TIME, LANG etc... to no avail.

With LC_TIME=C date is still displayed as *Sat 06/21/14 19:42:53* while the date format used in the "Collect Images" view uses *YYYY:mm:dd* as format. Just a bit confusing to me.

Just a wish: make the date format in the "Image Information" view configurable by the user (darktablerc ?)

Cheers.

Jean-Luc