Hello William

I have just realized that you have made a major and great evolution to the
gimp.lua script.

Now it is perfect : we can specify and get memorized the executable for
Gimp, and I have done a "copy" to get a DxO.lua and Nik(s).lua scripts for
Dxo Photolab and Nik Collection !

It is great, but as always when tools are good, we have specific requests

I used LR and I use also DxoPhotolab (PL), which includes automatically a
script inside LR to get automatic export and reimport from LR to PL.

The idea is to use LR for its catalog and processing, and use PL for the
tricky processing on some pictures (using for example the PRIME denoiser).

So, with DT and your script, I can export to PL.

But with your script, as far as I have understoood it, the process is not
exactly  the same as with the script LR/PL :

- you script copies to a new file, already referenced by DT,
- this file can be processed by Gimp (or PL) without any problem with the
original

The trouble that I see :
- the new file can not be a raw file (.NEF as Nikon), as I want the process
in PL done on raw files ...
- if I choose .jpg : OK PL can open it
- if I choose .png : PL can not open it
plus :
- if, in PL, I record a new copy of the image after processing : for
example, I got a .nef and I want to produce the final .jpg image, how can I
tell DT to refresh or resynchronize the folder to see the new file
generated by PL.

PS : I can send you the Dxo scripts integrated by PL inside LR folders to
do that job, for analysis.

And thank you for this great job !

JJ MONOT