* Jean-Jacques MONOT <jeanjacques.mo...@gmail.com> [03-08-18 10:47]:
> Hello William
>
> I have just realized that you have made a major and great evolution to the
> gimp.lua script.

 [...]

> The trouble that I see :
> - the new file can not be a raw file (.NEF as Nikon), as I want the process
> in PL done on raw files ...
> - if I choose .jpg : OK PL can open it
> - if I choose .png : PL can not open it
> plus :
> - if, in PL, I record a new copy of the image after processing : for
> example, I got a .nef and I want to produce the final .jpg image, how can I
> tell DT to refresh or resynchronize the folder to see the new file
> generated by PL.

the raw file, in your case, .NEF, is not altered by dt, only the sidecar
file contains the changes, .xmp.  dt *never* alters your original raw
file.  I believe you are wanting a scenario that is not possible, unless
all involved software can read, write and utilize the same xmp files.  at
present, iiuc, you can only pass exported files which will not be raw.

 [...]

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode