Am Samstag, 17. März 2018, 22:12:29 CET schrieb Robert Bieber:
> I don't think dual-monitor setups are that uncommon among people doing
> serious image editing.  I honestly wouldn't mind trying to pick the
> detachable panels thing back up next time I have a little free time,
> because it would be a pretty cool thing for multiple screens, but I'm
> not sure if the rest of the regular devs would be okay with having to
> support the added complexity I'd be merging in.

I don't think that your code from back then was heading in the right
direction. We had some discussions about how to add a 2nd screen mode a short
while ago (I can't find where it took place, maybe mailing list, maybe IRC,
maybe a bug report) and the conclusion was that we would want a 2nd window
that is independently color managed and fed by a new independent darkroom pipe
that can be zoomed and panned independently.

If you feel like working on that we would all be more than happy. :-)

Tobias

[...]