+1

Am 2. April 2018 04:44:53 MESZ schrieb August Schwerdfeger :

>From the joke screen, you can press "L" to go to the light table.

People complain about this every year. I myself was just using Darktable today
to show some photos on a projector and had to explain the joke to my audience
when the screen came up. Perhaps, since the developers assure us that it is not
going to be removed from Darktable, a section should be added to the user
manual to explain how to make the joke screen go away.

--

August Schwerdfeger

aug...@schwerdfeger.name

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 8:03 PM, Charlie Goodwin  wrote:

This is incredibly stupid. I cannot get to the program.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 3:25 PM, J Albrecht  wrote:

On 01 Apr 2018, at 21:22, Chris  wrote:

> Hi,

> What is this 'The Dark Table Team Presents The Good Knight' rubbish that
> appears when I try to open DarkTable?

> Some random DOS game? Makes me not trust this app one bit any more!

> Chris

Long-time users of the program realised right away that this is darktable’s
annual April Fool’s joke. Don’t sweat it, it’ll be gone tomorrow!