Hello,

maybe this helps: https://www.darktable.org/2015/03/color-reconstruction/

---- On So, 08 Apr 2018 22:10:42 +0200 Chris <bydersjo...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

Hi All,

I am a recent convert to Darktable, and seem to be battling to find a good way
to recover detail in highlights. Lightroom does such a good job of it with a
single slider.

I found this video: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=JF5CFQPgidk but he doesn't
recover any detail, simply push colour into area's that are washed out... which
is not what I am attempting to achieve. I would like to see the details in
blown out cloudy skies recovered. Since I have literally seen this possible in
lightroom, I am surprise I cannot recover the detail on the same raw file
within darktable.

Maybe you have all seen this question before, and have some suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris