* Timur Irikovich Davletshin <timur.davlets...@gmail.com> [04-09-18 11:48]:
> On Mon, 2018-04-09 at 11:30 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Timur Irikovich Davletshin <timur.davlets...@gmail.com> [04-09-18
> > 11:20]:

> > > Exiv2 supports Pentax exif makernotes both in DNG and PEF, so it
> > > should work in any case.
> >
> > you are only considering the exif information?
> >

> Well, since DNG pixel format is supported the only issue could be in
> additional data provided by libexiv2. Libexiv2 has narrower support if
> compared with exiftool but this is what DT relies on. Rawtherapee uses
> modified version of exiftool as I understood.
>
> Patrick, please ignore my comments if you have nothing to say. You're a
> bit agressive. I don't like it.

sorry you feel that way, it was not intended.

I don't believe I failed to say something rather having nothing to say.
are you into public admonitions?  rhetorical comment.  I don't
particularly care for public admonitions.  but no apology necessary.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode