Hallo,
is the exFAT-Filesystem supported by darktable?

In the past I used SD-Cards up to 16 GB which are formatted whith a FAT-filesystem. My new card is a SDXC-card with 64 GB space. My camera (Olympus) formatted the card with an exFAT-filesystem.

On the first import linux (Ubuntu 16.04) and Darktable (2.4.2) can't read this filesystem. After installing "exfat-fuse" and "exfat-utils" linux can read the exfat-filesystem.

But darktable still shows in the import-tab:
  "no supported devices found"

I copied the RAW-files to a folder and imported the folder into darktable.
An import directly from the card with move to a folder is not possible.

--
Frank