Am 23.04.2018 um 04:37 schrieb junkyardspar...@yepmail.net:

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, at 00:34, Frank J. wrote:
After installing "exfat-fuse" and "exfat-utils" linux can read the
exfat-filesystem.

But darktable still shows in the import-tab:
    "no supported devices found"

I copied the RAW-files to a folder and imported the folder into darktable.
An import directly from the card with move to a folder is not possible.

Assuming your system is auto-mounting the card reader or camera, did you try
pointing darktable to the mount point?

-- jys

The system mounts the card with a card reader.

Pointing DT to the mount point is only possible with "import folder".
This will leave the fotos on the card and write the moint-point-path to the database and write sidecars on the card.

I would like to move the fotos from the temporarily mounted card to the ssd/hdd-part of my filesystem.

This is not possible from within darktable.
I have to use linux to create a folder and copy the pictures.

--
Frank