I got an a7r2 and I start darktable and it says working.... until I get
tired of and so 'x'ed out. T which the computer responds
"
darktable is not responding.
You may choose to wait a short while for it to continue or force the
application to quit entirely
"
so as a test I tried again and as soon as the photo I wish to edit appears
I x out and get the same message. Then I tried to shut it down before the
picture appeared and it did so normally. SO then I startyed DT from a
terminal and it behaved normally. So what's up?
-- Also, I looked up my photo by lens  (fe 24-70 f2.8  gm) and so it appers
to see it but when I click  'lens correction' nothing happens. Is this a
perfect lens pr where do I need to put my lens profile?