On 2019-01-22 17:03, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
Hi all,

Anybody on the list with experience in using dual GPU?

Only in terms of pushing one GPU vs another.

https://www.mail-archive.com/darktable-user@lists.darktable.org/msg06496.html

This is useful

https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/darktable_and_opencl_multiple_devices.html

But the explanation from  Michael Kefeder helped me a lot. I was misunderstanding the documentation initially.

I have a spare rx 470 4GB which could be used for the purpose.
Remembering that the second PCIe-x16 slot only runs in x4 modus with
Ryzen CPU's.

Benchmarks and performance stats are welcome.

Under windows - GPU  Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA Quadro P1000 - never gets utilized to max. I can observe utilization about 30-40% (windows task manager) even on export and using local SSD drive for all images. I don't know if this is what is "expected".

Regards,