On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 18:34:17 -0800
"I. Ivanov" <iv3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Only in terms of pushing one GPU vs another.
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/darktable-user@lists.darktable.org/msg06496.html
>
> This is useful
>
> https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/darktable_and_opencl_multiple_devices.html
>
> But the explanation from  Michael Kefeder helped me a lot. I was
> misunderstanding the documentation initially.

Thanks for the references. They proof I have understand the
documentation ;-)

> Under windows - GPU  Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA Quadro P1000 -
> never gets utilized to max. I can observe utilization about 30-40%
> (windows task manager) even on export and using local SSD drive for
> all images. I don't know if this is what is "expected".

I run under Linux and my Nvidia GPU is maxing out (using conf: very
fast GPU) under drawing of the center window and under export, so opencl
works brilliantly under Linux - if this is also the case for AMD GPU's
is untested territory by me.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen