Am Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:13:22 -0500
schrieb Anton Aylward <li...@antonaylward.com>:

Thanks Anton,

I mean the scrollbar in lighttable on the right side or the scrollbar
on the right side when choosing a folder and I have to scroll down. I
I am not happy with the sensitivity of my Logitech G403 mouse, played a
lot with the settings of the mouse and did some configuration with
Windows, normally I use XUbuntu 19.10 (XFCE). Maybe I have to look for
another theme, where the scrollbar has more contrast, an alternative to
a small scrollbar. Sometimes it is hard to scroll down because I am not
in the middle of the scrollbar and nothing happens. This problem exists
since I use an UHD monitor.

Al