What version of Darktable are you using?

In my experience, Darktable 2.6.x gets much closer to the Nikon colors in its defaults than 3.x does.

Kees

Germano Massullo schreef op 2020-11-04 23:35:
Good day, I have shoot the following photo in JPEG+RAW and I would
need your help in reproducing the colours of the camera JPEG in
dartkable RAW editing.
This is a Nikon Z6 JPEG
https://germano.fedorapeople.org/canc/pantheon/original_z6_JPG.JPG

here instead the result of my elaboration of the RAW file
https://germano.fedorapeople.org/canc/pantheon/darktable_edited_raw.jpg

This is the XMP file
https://germano.fedorapeople.org/canc/pantheon/DSC_1075_05.NEF.xmp

I cannot manage to achieve the same colours, playing with the colour
balance did not help because it turned too much "reddish" the whole
picture. Any idea?

Thank you for your time