I've added my presets to a style that I call "I'm feeling lucky" in
memory of Picasa. I select the imported images and apply this style
along with a "lens correction" style. I might follow Patrick's
suggestion and auto-apply the former on import.

As an aside, I wasn't able to get the auto-apply lens correction preset
to work properly. It always used the aperture that was in play when the
present was defined, rather than the aperture of the current photo. Or
something like that.