On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 13:33, Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org> wrote:

> > > * Michael Staats <michael.sta...@gmx.de> [05-04-21 08:51]:

> > > can you not do that already by setting the scope or just "%" which matches
> > > everything?

I think these are two different aspects of applying presets.
The '%' marker influences >>>which images<<< a preset is applied to.
E.g. if I set focal length to '%', it means it'll match all focal
lengths. Whereas, if I understand correctly, Michael wants to achieve
that >>>only certain settings<<< of a preset would be applied (e.g. in
lens correction, set the module parameter 'corrections' to 'only
distortion', but leave all other parameters as they are read from the
camera or at default values; for filmic, set 'preserve chrominance' to
'no' (or whatever someone may wish to use), but still let filmic
auto-apply all the other settings, some of which are calculated from
exposure settings -- but not if a preset is used).

Kofa