We are discouraged from changing the carefully thought out order of the
modules. I would really appreciate some feedback on if there are any
perceived issues with changing the order of the following modules. I would
like to put the contrast equalizer after filmic for the reasons identified
by David at the start of this thread. I would also like to move the RGB
levels and RGB curves modules after filmic since I often want to use these
for contrast or lighting adjustments after filmic. I also do not understand
why tone equalizer is placed before filmic, but I blindly trust that
Aurelein is responsible for this order and he has the wisdom to know where
to place his modules. I have heard him say that some modules are placed in
the wrong order, but I don't know which ones. Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks Terry.