Well, I'm pretty confused... Defining my method as an instance method
didn't seem to work when I tried it. I checked it again this morning and...
boum, it's working. Really doesn't have a clue why it didn't work at first
and works today, I must have missed something last time.

Anyway thanks a lot for your answer, and sorry for this dumb question.
Cheers