Dilip, Nisha, and Rajesh,
Thanks for the update.  I signed up for the WRIS website a few weeks ago
and have downloaded some data.  It has a extreme limit set on the amount
you can download per day.  I have contacted their agency, but they have not
responded (in well over two weeks).  Rajesh, you said you downloaded data
for Gujarat.  Do you have village polygon/ point shapefile data?

Thank you all for your help.

Any other additional ideas where to find latitude/ longitude information
for villages?

I just found state, district, and taluk shapefiles yesterday from the
Indian Government if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Justin