I am sorry i couldn't share it to the group right away due to my health
conditions. I commented on few indicators and have stressed this cannot be
used by authorities as it undermines citizen rights and makes authorities
go for a wild goose chase.

You can also look into comments made by Center for Internet and Society
http://ift.tt/2gVowmG

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com