Thanks, I'd been looking for this, had seen a video on it long ago but
forgotten the name and everything. (openlocationcode).

It works on google maps, and on my phone's maps app when offline too.
Doesn't work on OSM yet.

I understand it's a mathematical computation with each pair of letters
representing a consecutive square region.

Is there a javascript library around where we can pass the lat-long value
and get the code; or pass the code and get the lat-long value?

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ