Hi shirish,

I'm not quite sure, on exactly what you are suggesting. Making the
Application is not that difficult. It may be a few hours work for someone
who is used to the libraries and web-gis development. The hard part is
keeping it updated. If we have buy-in from Pune Metrorail, and figure out
how they will update it, then we can proceed accordingly.

Regards,
Devdatta