On 06/04/2018, Nikhil VJ <nikhil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah,
> Sorry, not interested/not available.
>
> Do approach personally next time when making big requests to specific
> persons instead of posting to entire mailing lists. Goes against the
> no-expectations no-judgements spirit of volunteering.

Dear Nikhil,

Sorry for violating a code. I was just replying to the thread and
didn't realize what I was doing.

On the other point though, I do not expect Devdatta or anybody to do
any 'volunteering' .

Professionals need to be rewarded for their work.  For students who
volunteer, it adds to their resume as well might benefit if they apply
to OSM office bangalore or any mapping-based product as training
expenses might be less as they already knows the terms and terminology
which they would exposed to while doing anything in OSM.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com