Dear Datameet founders and members,

Would you be interested in organizing and participating in an online
workshop on COVID-19 data and its use?

Do you think it will be useful? If so, what are your ideas about this? It
can consist of expert talks and discussions on how we can contribute to
this war against the virus for India and the world.

I work for Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore and would be happy to
collaborate for organizing this.

--
Sanjay Chitnis
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjaychitnis

*"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your
will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your
destiny." – Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV. 4.5*